Rockwell Online Training - 7 days left for a free course

Jasondelane

Lifetime Supporting Member
If you haven't taken advantage of getting 1 free course from Rockwell, you need to do it within the next 7 days. These courses are typically in the thousands of dollars when they're instructor led.

https://rockwellautomationfastpass.training.com/

I just finished CCP143:Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 3: Project Development without having to do the normal Rockwell prerequisite courses. That's normally a 4 day course with two course prerequisites!

So get in there and brush up on Powerflex Drive programming, or Kinetix, or Industrial Network Architecture (my next course) while it's FREE.

Thanks for the heads up. If I can find the time I’m going to do one of the kinetix courses. It’s high time I get a little better at servo motion.

If you haven't taken advantage of getting 1 free course from Rockwell, you need to do it within the next 7 days. These courses are typically in the thousands of dollars when they're instructor led.

https://rockwellautomationfastpass.training.com/

I just finished CCP143:Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 3: Project Development without having to do the normal Rockwell prerequisite courses. That's normally a 4 day course with two course prerequisites!

So get in there and brush up on Powerflex Drive programming, or Kinetix, or Industrial Network Architecture (my next course) while it's FREE.

I see they are asking for an access key. Where can I find that?

FYI: I had delays getting enrolled and access key. My initial signup and access key was blocked by my spam filter. I thought that they did not send them and found them when I checked my spam report.