Any way to know who is online to a Rockwell PLC when multiple people involved?

Sometimes when I am logged in to a PLC and making changes remotely, there's another person using the PLC and making changes as well. Is there any way to know when online to a PLC, that another person is also online? Or somehow find out what their computer name is so I know exactly who it would be?
Thanks!

Sometimes when I am logged in to a PLC and making changes remotely, there's another person using the PLC and making changes as well. Is there any way to know when online to a PLC, that another person is also online? Or somehow find out what their computer name is so I know exactly who it would be?
Thanks!

I only have had experience with a couple of systems that will do that. One was with an OEM here in the States and overseas that used a separate server and one had credentials to log in. It would list everything one did while logged into the program; what routine, what changes were made, your name, credentials date/time stamp. When you were in a particular program and someone else was trying to access the same program it allowed them read only.
Another place I worked had a server that had all the programs for the plant and kept a log of who was on when. This was only accessible by the controls manager. Not as detailed as the OEM version.
You'll probably need IT's help with this. What you're wanting probably already is in place at many of your remote customers.

Your appication is probably a great fit for on-controller logging: https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/458228/loc/en_US#__highlight

Factorytalk Assetcentre can be used to do serverside tracking and auditing. It does require a TON of effort to set up in a plant, and the PCs that act as it's clients also need to be linked to the AssetCentre server. If you are remote support, you will likely not be able to go this route, as Assetcentre is more domain based, although you can prevent non-domain PCs to modify the PLC it doesn't directly track anything if you are connected to the local network directly/via VPN and making modifications.