MITSUBISHI PLC q series

TECHUSER

using Q03UDV plc &QY42P for outputs.....working ok
i want to use new output ..download the programm but output does not show 24 v in hardwing.....
whats wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???????

Are you sure you have the right output number? are you sure it is not used elsewhere in the program ?, is it on when monitoring the program ?

just next to this is working but we are not receiving output from this.......
any mistake fronm software???????
or wiiring

The only things I can suggest is have you got it wired to something else or are you just testing the output with a meter ? if you have connected it to another PLC (i.e. an input to another PLC are the 24v from the same power supply ?
perhaps zip up the program & post it and tell us what the output number is i.e. Y1F

If you do not want to post it for everybody to see, send me a private message with your own email address and I will send a mail back so you have mine.

First of all is the LED coming on for that output, it looks like these are sinking outputs in other words the load needs 24v and the internal transistor turns on sinking so putting a meter between 0v and output when it is off will show 24v and when on the output will go to zero, try putting a relay or lamp on it, 24v to one end of lamp or relay & the other to the output pin.
As you can see from the diagram it is sink not source.

QY42.png