RTD transmitter to CpLX

Not sure if you fixed it or not, but have you tried to wire in the third leg on the RTD side? Some of these transmitters have an option in the programming that requires them to see that signal there for them to output anything.

There's also the change that it's a dud...

Thank you Sir, that was the issue. Although a 2-wire RTD, the device required a connection to all 3 terminals. I just took the lead from C and wrapped it around B also and it works like a champ. Didn't even need to scale it. It comes into the AIM a value that just gets massaged a little (phrase stolen from Ron Beaufort).

Similar Topics

Hello, I am looking for some help on how to wire up a transmitter I recently purchased. Here is a link to the transmitter i bought...
Replies
Views
Hi friends; I done the calibration of pressure transmitters and rtd's. I give one example of data for both plz guide me how i calculate the...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a RTD , that I would like to wire into a 1756-IF8 Analog Input Card. Would you all a simple wiring diagram , of what...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , It seems like we always have problems with using Type J Thermocouples with our slip rings . Would using a RTD at 10...
Replies
Views
We are running a power flex 70 connected to a Delta V and I cannot get the drive to start because I am getting a STOP ASSERTD message on my HMI. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom