FPWIN PRO7 Demo

brandon21

I can't connect to a FP2-C1 PLC using FPWIN PRO7 demo version, I've got a RS232 cable connected and a RS232 to usb adapter going into my computer. My driver and COM port are all okay, I'm not sure why it won't let me connect to the PLC, it looks like it connects but can't go online mode. Any help?

Similar Topics

I'm writing some alterations to an FPWin program and need to see the running value of timers so I can set them correctly. It's my first time with...
Replies
Views
I have been working on an existing project for some time now and restructured the whole program into POUs instead of a singular main. Everything...
Replies
Views
I have an older (2006) Panasonic FP-X C14R that i need to connect to. I have zero experience with Panasonic PLC's and the FPWIN Pro7 software...
Replies
Views
I have been getting errors lately when trying to compile my program onto my FP0R32. I am using their ladder logic. The error is Not enough WR...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me what I'm seeing here? I'm online with the FP2 and looking at some rungs with DT120 and DT124. Each are used twice and each...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom