Kinetix 6000 bus led indicator flashing green

Greetings,

i've got this system:

Controller: 1768-L45
2 Modules: 1768-M04SE
communicating with two groups of 4 Kinetix 6000 each, (8 Kinetix in total).

And the following issue:

When I start the machine, the firt group of Kinetix start perfectly, when it gets to the second group it stops because the BUS INDICATOR of the first Kinetix of the second group is flashing green.

What I've found about this is:

- CONDITION:

"Normal when:
• 24V is not applied to Hardware Enable Input (IOD-2).
• MSO instruction is not commanded in the Logix Designer application"

1.- First condition:

The only Hardware Enable Input I ran into was the one from the Kinetix's I/O section, but none of the 8 Kinetix has that connection stablished.

2.- Second condition:

The MSO instruction in the Logix application always gets an error when I try to run the machine.

If you know anything about what could be happening, I'd apreciate the help.

Is the SERCOS ring in state 4? You can't do diddly until it gets there. Look at the error and extended error code in the MSO control structure. Look in the MSO instruction help - it gives detailed information about the various faults.

Hello Geoff White

I have the same problem, MSO show ER enable and error number is 8 so in the drive Still 4 and Bus led is blinking

Have you any idea

Thanks