Codesys network Variable comunication

thebest1004

Hello, i am kinda new at codesys and i want to make a comunication between one ifm cr0403 plc and a cr0451 hmi i have read a lot on the forums and i can't understand what i did wrong.I have attached my code here can any 1 help please.

put the data in to markers like %MW0 etc.
this will help you to find them back as the address is a fixed one. like 40000

There must be activated Raw CAN besides CAN-Open ( functional block CAN_ENABLE), because net variables are exchanged in RAW CAN Layer.

thanks for the fast respond, @shooter you want to say to put all my data that i want to transfer in %MW0 adresses?
@niangoto how you active this raw can i have that library in the project but what function i have to use ?

Similar Topics

Does anyone have an idea on whether CODESYS NETWORK VARIABLES are the same as NI PXI NETWORK VARIABLES I will program a Codesys based Schneider...
Replies
Views
Hello, One question regarding Network Variables in Codesys. I am using an IFM system with CAN communication. I have a controller and a display...
Replies
Views
Hi, Greetings, In one of my applications I need to create a network variable connection using UDP between a codesys target and Twincat controller...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2. I test the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a requirement to manage the text alignment dynamically. So, for example: 1. English Texts should be displayed from Left in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom