Opto22 groov

bigbuckaroo

Did anyone happen to watch the webinar for Opto22's new product Groov? What did you think? Do you see any advantages or disadvantages with using this product? Has anyone purchased this and is already using it? I am trying to get a feel for this new product and what others think about it. www.groov.com Thanks. Tom

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am looking for an easier way to configure all my IO for an OPTO22 PLC. I am developing in Codesys I have a GRV-EPIC-PR1 with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I created a browser data base file (.bdb) using the Opto22 Browser Configurator 10.4 program. For communication between Opto22 and IFIX...
Replies
Views
I’m having some trouble diagnosing what’s wrong with my output card. I seem to be getting 120V ac on my outputs when they are toggled off and then...
Replies
Views
I’m finishing up a PAC project and one of the the last things I need to take care of is setting up all of my alarm points in PAC Display...
Replies
Views
Looking for a programmer with Opto22 and fluidized bed boiler experience or just Fluidized Bed Boiler Experience. Company or individual
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom