Vijeo Designer v6.2 Graphics

Hello all,

I'm currently attempting to work with Vijeo Designer v6.2 and am finding a somewhat limited choice of graphics and graphical functionality available compared to what I've grown accustomed to with FactoryTalk.

Does anyone have a lead on symbols or icons that would serve as a valuable resources for an application that deals with grain receiving, storage, and shipping facilities?

As for the graphical functionality, I've found that the animation options are very limited (i.e. having a symbol or icon change colors when the state of a tag/variable changes). Seems I'll have to resort to either adding additional pilot lights or have my symbols "blink" to show states.

Any information or assistance with the question above will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

MGElcon