PanelView Plus Windows CE and IP Address Config

celichi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I hope everyone is surviving the day!

Has anyone had any success in changing the IP address of a PanelView Plus 6 or 7 to a static IP without going into the Terminal Settings?

I have been reading up on Pocket CMD and Registry edits for Windows CE 6.0.

It sounds like it may be possible, just wondering if anyone has gone down this path.

The goal is to make it easier, quicker and faster for Manufacturing to set up a new HMI. Would be great to have something on an SD card autorun.bat?

Kind regards,

Paul

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
New PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series B P2711p-t10c22d9p out of the box I went through the touch calibration screen and then to the "Welcome to...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone has success launching Windows Explorer from ME Program Launcher ActiveX? I would like to be able to open Windows...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of the best way to get to the windows CE on a panelview plus if you don't know the password?
Replies
Views
Problem - I will be using a CompactLogix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B to run a skid and a Panelview Plus 7 Standard as the HMI. The customer would like the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom