Control Panel Pictures

Hi Eric,

The system is from siemens.

Take a look at the attached PDF. (Under the section "Covers" )
The system is good and you can make them in the size you want up to 1M long.

PS. Thanks for your nice wrods.

/Dariusch

P.S. Beautiful panels. You do nice work!... (y)

+1....very nice panels....I am jealous of all the space. In my shop space is a very hot commodity so I have to squeeze everything in.

I use many similar components. Mitsubishi PLC's, Phoenix relays and terminals.

Those Phoenix Push In Terminals are sweet! The relay bases are available in that flavor now too.

Actually I am laying out a modular system now that has 5 cabinets/.
CAM00077.jpg

IMG_20140311_134150657.jpg
I had this console lid close on me while troubleshooting once, bare handed. I caught the panel and got zapped. Screamed like a girl, then noticed a crew of cleanup kids wide-eyed. This machine runs 24 hours a day, 6 days a week and is one of the oldest machines on the plant.

cutoffsaw.JPG

If you are using autocad you can use the wipeout cam and and set the draw order to accomplish the same thing. I like this a little better because is seems like it takes less processor power. You can also use wipeout in dynamic blocks to set the length of your din rail blocks with a click and drag method.

The problem with wipeout is you are constantly turning the frames on an off, and sometimes you don't want to see the wipeout frame. Hatching gives me the option of getting rid of the frame and keeping the hatch if I want to. And for some reason, drawings where I used wipeouts seemed to be slower on my laptop, that's why I switched to hatching.

I had this console lid close on me while troubleshooting once, bare handed. I caught the panel and got zapped. Screamed like a girl, then noticed a crew of cleanup kids wide-eyed. This machine runs 24 hours a day, 6 days a week and is one of the oldest machines on the plant.

That thing is f***ing amazing. I've left some panels in a bad state after fault finding at 3am but that takes the cake.

We tell them they need to make it right and just toss this stuff away. Some won't part with their garbage tho.

Over here we would turn off the switch - getting a Zap means you were lucky - this time

Wow, this is awesome......

This thread is approaching the 10 year mark, and still going strong!

I think this is my personal favorite thread on the forum. Thanks to all who share!🍺

Dave