techmotive 4100 drivers

jam4095

I have a need to program the I/O and parameter configuration of a techmotive 4100 driver using techmotives supervisor software presently loaded on my lap top. The communications requirement calls for a computor-computor null modum cable that I used to have (till I lost it) I bought a new cable from radio shack but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone here know the proper 9 pin female-female pin out for this cable (I didnt get much help from the suplier, other then buy a new one from them for $$$.$$
thanks Joe

Last edited:
Techmotive manuals are available HERE. I downloaded one of the manuals and it looks like a standard DTE device. If so, HERE'S a null-modem wiring diagram.

Radio Shack sells a cable that will work, the problem you ran into is that a block of wood is more knowledgeable than a Radio Shack salesperson... :rolleyes:

"You've got questions? We've got, um, stuff I know nothing about"

beerchug

-Eric

Eric Nelson said:
"You've got questions? We've got, um, stuff I know nothing about"

What happened to your other "parody slogan" I saw in another post?

"You've got questions? We've got blank stares"
:D

PS. I see you've entered the 1000 post club. Will you tell me all about the "secret" advantages?

Last edited:
93lt1 said:
I see you've entered the 1000 post club. Will you tell me all about the "secret" advantages?

Then it wouldn't be a "secret"!... :D

You'll find out about 425 posts from now. At your current 1.16 posts per day rate, that will be just over 1 year from now. Keep typing!... ;)

One DIS-advantage is getting carpal-tunnel syndrome... :rolleyes:

beerchug

-Eric