Techmotive Drivers

jam4095

I would like to thank Eric and Bob in regards to the info. they provided me about the proper null mod. cable pin out they provided.
I used an ohm meter on the cable and sure enough pins 3 and 2 were shorted together on one end and no continuity at all on pin 3 on the other end....ps..techy drive is finished...and bill is in the mail. Thanks guys
Joe.

Similar Topics

I have a need to program the I/O and parameter configuration of a techmotive 4100 driver using techmotives supervisor software presently loaded on...
Replies
Views
Hi currently my existing PLC using AB motor & driver to spin production, however customer want to another set, if this possible we use different...
Replies
Views
I have several older systems in our plant that use the 1756-ENET card for comms, and we have some with the 1756-ENBT cards as well as one system...
Replies
Views
Have tried to get the tag details from the PLC through python pycomm module.But getting Tag doesn't exist error. Am using pycomm version = 0.11.0...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts Last time I tried to connect with the PLC GE Fanuc 90-30 using the cable obtained from PLCCable I was unable to connect because...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom