Drivers for the IC690USB901 from PLCCable

qwemx

Hello Experts

Last time I tried to connect with the PLC GE Fanuc 90-30 using the cable obtained from PLCCable I was unable to connect because the drivers were missing and I am still figuring out how to make the cable work

on the youtube video showing how to connect the driver shown is CP210x USB to UART
https://www.plccable.com/ge-fanuc-usb-snp-plc-cable-ic690usb901-90-30-90-70/

But the drivers I got is something else CH340 - What is the correct Driver for this for Windows 11, Do I need the Silicon Lab Driver as well ?

Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.jpg

Too bad there wasn't a way to tag users, geniusintraining is around here somewhere, with answers.

He is but a phone call away. I needed a hand with an S7-200 cable driver issue and I had the answer in 10 minutes after a phone call to the number on his website.