You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old July 20th, 2004, 02:31 PM   #1
greg_schnabel
United States

SLC 500 questions

I'm new to the PLC game and I am trying to set up a slc 500 system for my E-bay junkie boss (all my stuff is used and I have no paperwork. I would really appreciate any help that I can get.

1. I have a panel view 1400e and a 1000 standard. Do I need panel view software to run them, and what all do I need to make them operational?

2. I have questions over my programming. I have a 1746 NT4 and am really not sure how to program for my thermocouple functions.

I'm sure there will be a lot more along the way, but for now these are my pressing questions. Thanks a lot,

Greg
Old July 20th, 2004, 02:40 PM   #2
93lt1
United States

Panelview 1400e has it's own software: 2711E-ND1

Panelview 1000 standard has it's own: Panelbuilder32 2711-ND3
Old July 20th, 2004, 03:03 PM   #3
randylud
United States

You have a challenge ahead!

Greg,
Welcome to the PLC game and for all things AB you should visit their web site for manuals.
You can download all the manuals you need or if you are in a rush, try contacting your local AB distributor for hard copies. Most of the AB distributors will give you a copy of any manual you need for free. This is a great place to ask questions and get good answers, well most of the time anyway. Since you are new here, you should check this out. Also, Phil has done a great job with this. Don't be afraid of the challenge, it is fun and mistakes are just a part of learning anything. Have at it!
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum