Starter Simulator ?

Hi guys D
Am trying to do a program connecting a PLC S7-300 with a Drive Micromaster MM4xx ( any type ) but i don't have a real drive so how can i test my configuration ? ( start / stop / speed )
Siemens Starter software have a simulator ?

I don't know about a Siemens simulator. However I use Trilogi simulation software and it works great. The student new version is available for free here and allows you to write and test your program (without connecting the PLC).
With the professional version you should be able to upload your program on various PLC models.
Video demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QxonF7cUc

I don't know about a Siemens simulator. However I use Trilogi simulation software and it works great. The student new version is available for free here and allows you to write and test your program (without connecting the PLC).
With the professional version you should be able to upload your program on various PLC models.
Video demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QxonF7cUc

thanks for the answer but it's not what i want
anyone know about starter software for Siemens MM4xx , does it support Simulation or Run time ?

I don't think Siemens makes a simulator for a drive.

In the company I worked for in the past they actually spent a bit of time creating code that would simulate the behavior of a drive, etc... to test their code. It wasn't practical for a person to do it, but it was quite nice to use when you have different people in charge of different modules.

How are you interfacing with the drive? Profibus, Ethernet?

I don't think Siemens makes a simulator for a drive.

In the company I worked for in the past they actually spent a bit of time creating code that would simulate the behavior of a drive, etc... to test their code. It wasn't practical for a person to do it, but it was quite nice to use when you have different people in charge of different modules.

How are you interfacing with the drive? Profibus, Ethernet?

thanks for the answer , i have been searching the internet for 2 days to look for simulator for drives and they don't have so far

the problem is when i downloaded the starter and start to use it , i found you can change the drive pc/pg option to PLCSIM1 and i thought it was the answer

interfacing with the drive throw profibus DP