factory talk view studio

jeethen

does anybody know if it is possible to convert a version 5.1 runtime file into a version 5.0, i tried restoring the application but as soon as you need to open it up it gives me a version error...

Welcome
Take a look at the attached PDF. It is a screen shot of what I think you are asking about.

Hope this helps.

You can convert a runtime from 5.1 to 5.0, but you'll need 5.1 or later to do it. I suspect you're trying to convert a 5.1 application back to 5.0 with 5.0, and that won't work.

the file runtime file has been saved a a 5.0 application but was developed using studio 5.1. i need to use this same runtime file using studio 5.0, can this be done...

Similar Topics

I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom