+ - 10 Volt Analog

Servo Valve provides position, velocity, and pressure control.

- Duplomatic DXJ3 Series servo-proportional valve features linear force motor direct driving zero overlap spool. NFPA standard D03 footprint offers integration into standard manifold systems, and neutral fail safe position provides simple control. Operating up to 5000 psi with flows to 10 gpm, DXJ3 incorporates on board electronics that operate on ±10 V or 4/20 mA control signal. Maximum response time is 12 ms with <0.2% hysteresis through closed loop LVDT.

Yes, but the OP obviously doesn't have that posibility

Wow, how did you get one of those?

Peter this is the unit we have http://divapps.parker.com/divapps/eme/EME/Literature_List/dokumentationen/c3f paper eng.pdf it is a parker compax3f. I do not seem to see a direct drive feature in the software but then again it is not very intuitive. I will see what i can get from the mfg.
These are made somewhere in Germany. The pdf file does not provide a list of the commands. I have only seen one of these when I was at Parker in Troy Michigan. I can't help you with those.

We do have some rmc 70 and 100 of some equipment also. They always called someone in on those
Who? I don't know where you are or who your hydraulic distributor is. Once a hydraulic controller is running it shouldn't need to be modified unless a feed back device is changed or a valve is changed.

Standard servo valves are +/- X milliamps. Normally X is 10 to 100 milliamps. This depends on how the resistance of the coils and whether they are connected in series or parallel. True servo valves use current to drive a torque motor. Servo solenoid valves use a solenoid to move the spool. These are normally =10 to +10 volts but some have a 4-20 ma option for the process industry but this mode is not normal in motion control. Some of these servo solenoid valves push the spool against a spring. That way when power goes off the spool is pushed to the safe position but the dynamic response is not the same in both directions.

Peter the integrator is dall systems in macon georgia. This is a 2 man shop. I am not sure where they buy the hardware from.

I have viewed the rmc 70/150 software tutorial on your site. Are there any plans to do one for the rmc 100 software?

The parker system is on extrusion equipment that is made in germany. Parker does not have much support for this system in the u.s. that is the main problem.