1715 IO Redundant Power Supply

TurkSaleh

Hello members,

I have a ESD+F&G RIO where the ESD has 1x 1715-A2A with two EtherNet modules + 5x 1715-A3IO with mixed of Analog and Digital IO modules. Same configuration for the F&G but with 2x 1715-A3IO.
I want to used Redundant Power Supply but I don't know which one suits the system/configuration the best!
Could you help me with the selection? and do I need one power supplies pair or 2 pairs?

Thanks in advance

GA.png

Similar Topics

Hello: One customer has an application using 1715-IF16 on EtherNet/IP for the Rockwell side and HART master for the sensor. Everything is OK and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Can anyone can give a clue on why 1715 AENTR not retaining its IP after Power failure. i did disable bootp and static ip configured...
Replies
Views
I'll having problem with getting lcr1715 external trigger to work. if anyone have work on lcr before, can someone help. I think my problem is with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom