1746 HSCE setup/configure/program

Benyamin

Dear all,
I have read AB 1746 hsce manual entirely, but still have no idea on how to create M0 and M1 files. I really appreciate if someone can help me.

Regards,
Benyamin

You don't create M files. They are just there when you install certain modules. Also you cant directly monitor them, you have to copy to/from them into an integer file.

What are you trying to do with the module? I have used them for years for flow meter inputs. You have to send the module programming in up to 8 different blocks depending on the mode, presets etc.

1746 HSCE programming

Hello JaxGTO,
I appreciate to your respons.
I have some experiences in programming SLC5/05, but never dealt with HSCE.
I am trying to learn how to write a plc program. Let say:
Position 1, Turn Suction hood down
Position 2, Turn Vacuum valve On
Position 3, Turn Suction hood Up
Position 4, Turn Vacuum valve Off
and so on..
I have a SLC5/05, a 16 points input card, a 16 points output card, a 1746 HSCE card, and an encoder.
I am really blind in HSCE configuration and programming, so please give me information in detail.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Benyamin

1746 HSCE module setup/configure/programming

Hello Danatomega,
Thanks for your respons!
Actually I have read the link you gave to me before I came to this forum.
It doesn't answer my question.
I want to figure out how to configure the module, included every single item in the module configuration section. Besides, I want to know how to write the program on RsLogix 500, included designation of each bit of M0 and M1.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Benyamin

I appreciate your respons Widelto.
But I would prefer to obtain somebody's experience to answer my questions, beside reading 1746 HSCE Instruction Manual which I already read previously.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Benyamin