1746-OV16 SLC 500 output module

Check in the processor that the slot is enabled. All slots are enabled by default, but they can be disabled to allow testing with incorrect or missing hardware. Perhaps you started with a program in which someone did that.

Go to processor status and look at the I/O tab. You should see S:11 and S:12 filled with ones. You are specifically concerned with S:11/10.

everything else being equal:

if "an output" module had not been configured - then you wouldn't have any output bits on the data table for that slot ...

since you have the bits, then "some" output module has been configured - and downloaded to the processor ...

since you ARE able to put ONEs on the output table, then nothing else in your program is controlling those bits ...

if you're in the RUN mode, and the bits are filled with ONEs, then the LEDs on the front of the module should come on ...

even without 24VDC power applied, the LEDs should still come on ...

we're not 100% sure that you've installed/configured the "correct" module - and we're still waiting on the RSS file to help confirm that step ...

PS Edit ... OkiePC has made an EXCELLENT suggestion ... 50-50 chance that's your problem ...

Two thoughts that come to mind
When you count your slots, the processor is slot 0, then each slot counts up from there, so a miscount where you started counting from 1 could end up being slot 13.

Do you have a 32 bit card installed in slot 11 ?

And Okies suggestion about a disabled slot was also going to be on my list.

Thanks for your patience, and Ron's right, take your bow, you helped me out of a bad situation. My push-air blower is back on line, area manager is happy, thank you!

I'am getting an odd result, however. The only LED that is lighting is for O:10/1, the remainder are not lit, even with all 0's.

I'am getting an odd result, however. The only LED that is lighting is for O:10/1, the remainder are not lit, even with all 0's.

If the Point is set to zero, the LED should be off. The only Output I see being used in the PLC Code you posted is O:10/01. Is there something else you think should be turning these Output Points on?

Stu.....

Yes. I was under the impression that if I deleted all of the controls for those outputs, go to the output table and change all the O's to 1's, all of the LED's should light for that module.

Yes. I was under the impression that if I deleted all of the controls for those outputs, go to the output table and change all the O's to 1's, all of the LED's should light for that module.

If there is no Output Coil (OTE), or other Logic that could affect that Output Point being scanned in the PLC Program, that is correct. You should be able to place a 1 in the Output Data Table, and that Output should turn on, including the Point LED on the Card.

Make sure you are Online with the correct Processor, and that it is in Run Mode. It seems from your earlier posts, you have resolved your issue with the Slot Enable.

You may have mentioned this before, but out of curiosity, what happens when you Force the Output on?

Stu.....