1747-PIC RSLinx error message

On the Launch Control Panel,Has anyone ever had the Always run as service box greyed out even when RSLinx is not running as service or application?

Yes, when it is running as a application. Appears to be normal operation to me. (see pic below)

RunningAsApplication.jpg

Apologies I haven't explained very well. RSLinx is not running. The Run as Service box is checked but greyed out. STOP but is greyed out START button is black and available.

Close "Launch Control" then restart it without RSLinx running as a application. Then post a screen shot if you can.

you may need to go into the services menu and select manual for rslinx. also, xp service pack 3 seems to have some issues with linx and the pic driver.

control panel>administrative tools>services

Last edited:

Similar Topics

A customer called and related that their driver for the PIC had gotten deleted. He added the 1747 PIC/AIC+ driver in Linx,configured it for com1...
Replies
Views
Ken Roach: I recently tried connecting to a SLC 5/01 with a 1747-PIC and I could not! I always used to be able too, but my local AB rep believes...
Replies
Views
I just installed RSLogix ver. 7.00.00 on a Dell laptop along with RSLinx Classic Lite. When I try to configure a driver for the AB 1747-PIC A...
Replies
Views
The tittle mainly says it all. I tried to add a new driver (1747-PIC) to RSLinx Classic 2.50 and when I click on ADD NEW it does nothing at all...
Replies
Views
I am having windows XP on laptop. it has a serial port. I am using RSLinx 2.30. I am not able to see the PIC driver in driver list during...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom