1747 SDN configuration online

Buscom

Hello,please, I need help!

I want to configure a devicenet network via RSNetworx. My devicenet network consists DSP located on an electronic map that needs to communicate with the SLC503. I have a CDN066 who make the conversion RS232 (serial port on the card) to devicenet (port SLC503).

I have a RS232 cable connecting the SLC500 my PC for programming and the 1747SDN for devicenet communication with the PCB module.

I am trying to configure my DeviceNet network with RSNetWorx. and when I try to go online with the 1747SDN, RSNetWorx, has succeeded well identify 1747SDN via RSLinx, but it shows me the following message: "online not browsing"

what do we do when there is a "not browsing" message that appears?

thank you for your help.

Similar Topics

Hello, Please , I need help, I want to configure a DeviceNet network. Indeed , my DeviceNet network consists of : 1747 SDN Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
Hello all hopefully this will be easy for someone to help me with. I am setting up a little DeviceNet application. Since the times are tough and...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading a controls system. The existing system is a SLC500 with some IO cards and a 1747-SDN module communicating to a...
Replies
Views
One of our running machine's DeviceNet Module (1747-SDN) had malfunctioned. So, we replaced it with a new one from spares. We maintained the...
Replies
Views
I have a 1398-DDM-009X-DN that was talking to a 1747-SDN in a rack with a SLC 5/05. Recently, after a download of new parameters to the servo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom