1768M04SE sercos interface issues

ziyaddin2015

Lifetime Supporting Member
The CP led indicator flashes red for a split second then back to green. Other two led indicators stay green at all times. I’ve checked configuration in rslogix and things looking good there per manual recommendation. Replaced the two long optic cables. Reseated sercos card. The weekday technicians replaced the motor and gearbox. Lubed the bearing to make sure it would smooth. I have been trying to support them remotely. L43 process version 19.11 , 4 axis interface card rev 19.1 . The glue system stops spraying glue so we have to power cycle the machine 5 to 10 times per day. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all, We have a carton machine with 7 Ultra3000 sercos drives controlling various servo motors. From what I understand, It has...
Replies
Views
Hi you all!!! How do i download the backup in a drive ultra 3000 sercos? I tried to do this through the ultraware software, but it...
Replies
Views
Trying to configure the 2nd drive on this machine. It is being difficult. I have the gains speed encoder data all with good data. when I try to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My first post 🍻. I'm Jay from the UK. We are in the process of upgrading our hardware to 1756-L83ES, most of our lines use...
Replies
Views
I have a 1768-M04E Sercos module that in the Module Info tab for configured it says no. I have RSLogix 5000. How do you configure the Sercos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom