1769-L33er recipe problems

Sevenfins

So, here's the situation the best I can explain it.

I have a 1769-L33Er that uses a set of recipes selected by the customer via FT SE on a desktop to make product. The issue I am having is that after some random period of time, the recipes seem to unlatch and it goes blank? I saw nothing in the program that would cause this. Is there some known issue with the bits turning off?

Is there a chance that someone else is getting online with the system? Is there another HMI on the network?

Have you documented the time? Is it repeatable, or truely random?

well they won't just disappear on their own.

can you post the program itself? or a snip of the recipes and a cross references of the bits that are turning off?

Given how a lot of recipe systems work. You would end up selecting a recipe. and it would populate an array on the screen with the values of the recipe at that location. hitting some sort of save would send whatever data is in the current viewed array to the storage location of that recipe number.

The problem may be as simple as somebody pulling up a blank recipe, then switching to a good recipe and somehow saving a blank recipe into a known good recipe.

that's just a speculation talking though. just because those values won't change unless they are told to, so either someone is deleting them accidentally, or you are losing the program and it's reloading that data that was stored in a memory card. Or it's bad programming and it's allowing people to accidentally save blank data when they shouldn't be able to.