1769-L33ER upload problem

technolog

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm trying to get an upload from a machine for backup purposes. The upload seems to work fine but at the end I get errors and no upload. It doesn't appear to be that the author has disallowed uploads because it goes through the upload process then presents me with errors:

Code:
Uploading project from controller 'RB150_IO_RF_PROGRAMMABLE' into file RB150_IO_RF_PROGRAMMABLE.ACD...
Preparing the Database...
Uploading all Extended Property Definitions...
Uploading all Data Types...
Uploading all Controller Tags...
Uploading Device, Extended Device, and Memory Objects...
Uploading all Add-On Instructions...
Uploading all Programs...
Uploading program 'MainProgram'
Uploading all 'MainProgram' Tags...
Uploading all 'MainProgram' Routines...
Uploading routine 'left_custom_sequence'
Uploading routine 'MainRoutine'
Uploading all Modules...
Uploading all PLC/SLC Tag Mapping Information...
Error: Tag used as a PLC-5 mapping file not found.
Error: Failed to upload PLC file Mapping information.
Complete - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I'm using Logix Designer v21.00. The PLC firmware is reported as 21.011 in Device Properties in RS Linx. In the same properties dialog, the EDS is reported as 0001000E006B15XX.EDS. I have 0001000E006B1500.EDS in my C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Rockwell\EDS folder, which I'm assuming is okay. Does anyone have any ideas what my issue might be?

Thanks for that. After reading through, it's ringing a bell that I've met this issue before. Oh Rockwell. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. 0.