1794-IRT8 calibration in PLC5

sabreflier

I have the user manual for a 1794-IRT8 FlexIO module that we added to a PLC5 system. The Temperature modules were purchased used and the temperatures as read in ladder logic are inaccurate compared to our calibrator.

The User Manual says to follow the instructions in the software program, but it is confusing. For 3 wire RTD inputs do I just do the 338ohm and 100ohm calibrations? Do I need to use the precision voltage source on all channels? Do I need to do both?

Any help from someone who has done this in the past would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

We recently had a 1794-L34 (v16) FlexLogix system with 1794-ACN15 ControlNet adaptors converted to a 5069 (v30) CompactLogix controller with...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, After reading a lot on this forum and elsewhere I see not many are fond of the 1794-VHSC module. I can see to a degree as I was...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Hello, a customer i support has DH+ RIO racks all over the plant. they use 1794-asb modules. today they had a rack fault out and go unresponsive...
Replies
Views
I have to configure new 1794-ADN Series C in my devicenet network. I have downloaded the EDS File and registered it. But while configuration in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom