24 hour timer in s7 micro win

hello
I have a system to program in which there are two HVAC's.Always one is standby and the other is running.The HVAC RUN command is given from the PLC. now the customer need to change the program such that, there is a changeover from one HVAC to other every 24 hours. so in step7 microwin how to configure or program a 24 hour timer. please help.

thanks
chitra

hello
I have a system to program in which there are two HVAC's.Always one is standby and the other is running.The HVAC RUN command is given from the PLC. now the customer need to change the program such that, there is a changeover from one HVAC to other every 24 hours. so in step7 microwin how to configure or program a 24 hour timer. please help.

thanks
chitra

Do you need a 24Hr timer? Can you not use the real time clock?

In Step 7 Microwin, this is one way to program a 24 hour timer. There is a changeover from HVAC #1 to HVAC #2 every 24 hours.

Last edited:
Thanks LANCIE.

HI
What is the extra facilities if we upgrade the membership in this site. Can anyone explain to me in easy english.i am very much satisfied with this site, becouse it is very helpful for my career and i would like to upgrade and learn more. now-a-days if there is any problem in my programming, i always dont panic thinking that this site is there for helping me.Thanks a LOT.

Thanks
chitra

What is the extra facilities if we upgrade the membership in this site. Can anyone explain to me in easy english.
Mainly it is an expression of your desire to see the site continue. Money talks. Other than helping keep the site running, you get Google Search, and additional, larger file space for posting files.