24 V DC Power Supplies in parallel

Meanwell have 24VDC/24VDC power supplies with paralleling lines between them. I use them all the time.

ADM are the distributors in Oz - admtech.com.au. DDR-240B-24 is the one I use. Omron also have power supplies with paralleling but i think they are all 240VAC input supply.

Use a DC amp probe to make sure the amp loads and voltages are even, or else you'll overload one of the power supplies. If they aren't even, adjust the voltage output on them until they are.

Given the age of the power supply maybe that is giving out slowly.

I’m mostly familiar with Phoenix Contact and they state explicitly whether their power supplies can be paralleled. Most name brand suppliers probably have that on their data sheets.

Or you could replace it with a 40 Amp Quint Power Supply from Phoenix contact which can supply 45 amps if necessary (indefinitely if the temp is below 40C)

I agree with the above comments about not running in parallel unless it is rated for it. But on a side note, how is the power supply mounted? The Sola's and many others, are derated by temperature and if they are mounted sideways.