3-phase load reactors

You don't need an output reactor at only 25 feet but you need an input transformer with a grounded wye secondary both to keep the VFD ground fault and short circuit protection circuits operating properly and to suppress any harmonics reflected back into your power network. In addition, any grounded pulses from the motor leads are directed immediately back to the drive thru the transformer secondary before they can roam around and cause havoc elsewhere. Also, if your ungrounded network should decide to float up to 2300VAC or even 4160VAC to ground or, as I have witnessed, maybe 800VDC to ground, the transformer protects the drive and keeps it running with nuisance faults.

And those voltages to ground are not nonsense either. Floating means floating so any external leakage can cause the network to go places your CAT III 1000V meter can't handle. You need to be extremely careful around that floating stuff.