4-20ma device with a ControlLogix Analog Module

MudShark

Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to use a ControlLogix 1756-IF16 Analog module to input some 4-20ma flow sensors.
The sensors are single ended 2 wire type but the configuration for the module only has a 0-20ma setting.
Can I still use this module with the 2 wire analog sensors?
If so how do I scale the min max?

AB 1756-IF16 CONTROLLOGIX 16 PT A/I MODULE UPC: 61259817178
This is all the info I have from the build sheet.
I can check the module label in the morning for a catalog number.
I don't recall any selection other than 0-20ma in the properties configuration tab.

AB 1756-IF16 CONTROLLOGIX 16 PT A/I MODULE UPC: 61259817178
This is all the info I have from the build sheet.
I can check the module label in the morning for a catalog number.
I don't recall any selection other than 0-20ma in the properties configuration tab.

Yea, sorry I saw that you had posted the catalog number already. If it is set to 0-20 by default you will want to put an offset in. I'm not completely familiar, but looking in that manual, starting on page 193 should get you pointed in the right direction. Let us know what you find out.