4 input -1 output relay / transistor

kiwisoundguy

Hi Guys,l

I was after a little help,

I have a 4 sensors that can trigger alarms when 'x' value is exceeded. I would like to have a siren / beacon alarm to show when this value has been exceed. But I would only like 1 alarm for all 4.

I've attached an example of the circuit. The supply voltage will be 12 or 24vdc. I plan to have the 4 independet LED as per the circuit diagram, but I wish to somehow colminate all the alarm outputs into one after the LED to feed a audial / visual alarm via a relay or transistor.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

4 in 1 out alarm example.jpg

No Problem.
Just connect another wire to Alm1 followed by a diode IN4001.
Do the same for all the other 3 alarms.

After the diodes, just connect all the wires together. The output from this wire can be connected to a relay, buz etc.