A/B PLC 5 Active Node Status

Kim Gold

We are involved in rewriting a PLC 5/40E program for Control Logix 5000. The program monitored a number of DH+ nodes using the "Active Node Status" bits (Words S:3 to S:6). I have rewritten the logic using handshaking message instructions, but I am wondering if there is a simpler way. Using the Active Node Status was very handy. I though maybe they have hidden this somewhere and maybe you could access it using the GSV instruction. Just though that some else may have allready came across this.

Thanks,
Kim

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, Trying to bench test the I/O on a program that I converted from a PLC-5 processor to a ControlLogix processor but still using the...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs.net! I have a kinetix 5500 drive connected to a gantry, I was wondering if there is a way to do active homing using a PLC tag? At this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently using the user implementation that factory talk studio ME has incorporated. The users, related to security level letters. This...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have CRU320 CPU with two RMX128 modules on Primary and Secondary rack works as a redundant system. Some how if the fiber link between two...
Replies
Views
This may be a foolish question, but is their a simple way to count the number of active bits in PLC-5? I can think of some complex ways to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom