A job with Uncle Sam.

Just another Question,,
What colour cables are generally used for different voltages?

In AC, the standard is back hot, and white neutral. Green for ground. DC can be pot luck, but there's a tendency for the wiring to match the AC colors for power. That said, DC power can be red hot, and black neutral. I prefer the black white combo.

It all depends on how creative your engineer is on the DC side.

Is that because they are shorter over there :)

🍺:p

As to wire colors, there are a few code mandated requirements:

AC Neutral (current carrying grounded connector) White or Grey
AC Ground (safety non-current carrying grounded connector) Green or Green with Yellow stripe)

Beyond that, you are on your own. However, it is common but far from universal to see this:
120 VAC Line (hot, used for powering other devices) Black
3-phase line black with colored tape at ends uniform per phase - for example Red/Orange/Brown
120 VAC status or signal (used for switches and such) Red
Low Voltage DC Blue, sometimes but far from always Blue with White for -
Foriegn Volage (voltage supplied by a device outside the panel, which may remain live when the panel is powered down) Yellow