AB 5000 conversion for s4 TimeBase?

Mike6158 said:
Time for the sledge hammer. Why did AB change the #&$@#^ Attribute name? I haven't upgraded to V16 (working on two projects and didn't want to hose anything up) yet. My rep told me that 17 is coming... 16 just got here. <insert standard complaint about retarded software pricing and upgrade policies here>

You will still receive Time/date data using the current DateTime attribute, but it will not be time zone dependent. I found out the hardway that in V16 DateTime will return GMT time, not the time zone I am in eventhough the PLC clock was set for EST.

I heard 17 will not be till some time in 2008. I beleive one of best things in V17 (or is it V18?), Ethernet I/P based Kinetix.

Ok, thanks u guys. I think I can figure this out from here. I miss my hard tags. Too much to learn about RS5000, no time to learn...