AB panel view 600 to PLC 5/03 not communicating

Hello, this is my first time on this site. I washoping somebody could help with the PLC 5/03 not communicating with the Panelview 600. The error message on the panel view screen is (613 _ Reguried network node not found)

I am using the DH-485 interface, between the 600 and the PLC. Mind you I am working with this and having trouble getting online (my rslogix with the PIC is another issue), anyway I will try to go online again and get back to you with the results of your suggestion. Thank you for replying to my post.
sidenote: I too, am a woody allen fan, the guy is a genious "Annie Hall" was a masterpiece.

I have also found that if you have one or two tags in the PB32 database that have an error in either addressing or the node they are attached to will give you the error, even if the compiler doesn't catch the error.

Ok, I know it should be one issue at a time right...... sorry about this one. "Can not create new PIC device when RS Linx is running as a service, to create a new PIC device, run RSLinx as a normal application" That is the error message I get when trying to install the drive to go online. I have win XP, linx version 2.31

Shut down RSLinx completely. Go to Programs>Rockwell Software>RSLinx>RSLinx Launch Control Panel. Uncheck the box that says "Always runs as a service", then click the Start button. Now you can configure your PIC driver.

Comm error

Your main problem arises from not having your comm channel or node defined correctly. Use Panelbuilder to reconfigure, then download again to the panelview.

sorry, I just noticed that you were having problems with your AIC-PiC driver. I have exp this before, are you running win 2000 perhaps? The RS linx version (2.31) I think, would not let you run the pic driver under win 2000.

There may be a patch for this at ab.com, but I am not sure, I went back to win 98 and had no issues with it.

that was about 4 years ago.

anyway, good luck.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will have to try that tomorrow (time for me to clock out), would you mind listing the step by step process because I tried with panelbuilder after you mentioned it the first time and it didn't change anything.
Thanx for the continued support
This forum has been very helpful

I had same problem and the corporate giant I work for upgraded my win2000 OS to XP. (I don't know why they didn't give me the latest version of Linx though?) Anyway I tried using a regular rs/232 cable to a micrologix 1200 and had no problem getting on line. The source of the problem remains to be getting Linx and the PIC to talk to eachother.