AB Panelbuilder 32

Ignore my previous jubilation.

I am back to being frustrated!!

I attempted to make a change to the file and save to original then new files, guess what failed save.

datkins said:
Thaanks for your efforts guys.

Mr: 504bloke.

The zipped resaved files that you sent contain only the 16zone, these are the files that I have been able to access without problems. Could you send me back resaved files for the Die_heat to see if once these have been resaved I can open them and make changes.

My version of PB32 is 3.81 Build 316

All attempts to save the files as PB32 or PB2.6 PVA or PBA files results in the same save failed.

In you attachment the only file zipped up is 16 zone ?

or do you want me to rename it die_heat ?

Sorry my mistake

Must be the red wine!!!

I have just had no trouble opening die_heat and resaving it as a pba and pva file

Here it is renamed

One thing that I was told to do, by the person who taught me, is when you upload from a PanelView it obviously, automatically saves is as a .pva file, you need to open the .pva file and imediatly save it as a .pba file prior to making any changes . Once completed then you can make changes to the .pba file and should be able to save it. I was told that you will run into problems if you don't. I am not sure what those problems are but this might be one of them. If nothing else this is the method that I use all the time with out any problems.

AB are saying that the probable cause is v3.81. v3.82 is now available but only as a download from the web. To download from the web a service contract is required. AB offers zero support for all products without a service contract as of last year.

I still cant get your error

Heres a snap shot of my screen, everything validates fine and all tags are in lower case

validate ok.jpg