AB Point I/O aliased tags to C-more

bwiring

Is there a way to import tags form RS5K to C-more database that are aliased to AB Point I/O. When I import tags all tags associated with the Point I/O are "unsupported data type"
at the end of the import to the C-more.

I am using a compactlogix 1769-l30er plc and a 15" cmore ea9-t15cl hmi. The software is studio 5k version 21 mini edition and cmore programing software version 5, revision 5.

OpZed,Thanks for the help. I tried the spread sheet method and it appears to have worked. I will test on the system tomorrow.(y)

Thanks for the link OpZed. I'm Currently working on a project using the 10" C-more which is talking to a P3000 PLC. This will certainly come in handy sometime as we also use a of logix PLC's for our projects. One thing which troubles me with C-more is that tag updates tend to get terribly slow with a large tag database. Is there a way to make the tag updates any faster? I have approximately 9000 tags in the tag database. I tried to play with the polling time in panel manager but nothing seems to work. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks OpZed. after looking at the tech note, I guess we cannot do much because we are using a lot of popup window frames and also visibilty control in the project.

Cheers,