AB servo drive fault

Mtech

Need help finding a servo drive module fault code,16#0800_0000. Tried fault help but it only shows one code of 16#0810_0000. I got the equipment back up and operating but would like to find a discription to this alarm. Thanks in advance.
Module type:2098-DSD-010-SE
Motor type:MPL-A320P-M

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/in/2098-in003_-en-p.pdf

In section 4 of the manual you will find any fault code that deals with Ultra 3000 servo.

I see this fault at times. It is a software overtravel fault.

Should be some type of over travel limit switch or prox swith on your machine that would keep this fault from happening. If the trigger tab does not actuate the switch then the program will stop the servo because of an overtravel condition.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. I will research program file for programmable limits as there are no hardware devices to detect. Its been awhile but think there is a software limit setting in properties. I will dig into thank you