AB SLC 500 CPU Fault

wongblack

Hi, I have a CPU Fault on my AB SLC500, although i can clear the fault, but when i do a test run, the fault came back.

I'm not a PLC guy, and i don't know what to do next, please help, Thanks

S2 Data Files Status 2.JPG

Last edited:
See pictures for a couple of possibilities.

Double check grounding and make sure you have surge protection on all inductive loads.

Can you tell us which SLC you have SLC5/01,02,03,04,05?

12herror.png

Last edited:
Hi Mickey,

ok, i will check the grounding, meanwhile can you guide me how to reload or re-compile and reload the program.

By the way, How do i detemine which SLC in have?

Sorry for the question, as i am completely newbie in PLCs.

Hi

Post the code if you can here if not send me a pm and I will look at for you.
I am on a day off today ( bank holiday in Ireland )

Donnchadh

meanwhile can you guide me how to reload or re-compile and reload the program.

Open your program file and save it. Then Get connected to your SLC with RSlinx.
Start RSLogix500, open your program file and download the program to your SLC, see picture.

download.PNG