ABB ACS 600, AC 800m and Profibus

Yashar

Hello!

I have a project where I need to control a motor with ABB ACS 600 with ABB AC 800m through PROFIBUS and PROFIBUS adapter Npba-12. PLC and PROFIBUS are new things for me, but I have had projects with Microcontroller earlier. I've looked in many manuals from ABB and talked a lot with the support here in Sweden, but the communication dos not work.

This has been done:
* Mechanical and electrical installation according to manuals (with termination).
* Settings of parameters according to ACS 600 Programming Manual (Appendix C).
* GDS file for Npba-12 has been downloaded, transformed into "hardware" and added to the ABB PLC Control Builder, CI851 module is used in the project .

Problem:
1. Master and DDCS LEDs on NPBA-12 lights up, but MSG LED blinks green (in the manual that means = PROFIBUS communicationestablishment).

2. In ABB PLC Control Builder, I get a red triangle over Npba-12 (and the PPO) and in the editor an error message: "connection down" for NPBA-12.

I'm really grateful for any help so that communication between ACS 600 and AC800m do´s works.

regards
Yashar