ABB ACS600 drive

controlled

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a customer that just purchased a used paper slitter/rewinder. The original owner did the initial teardown and shipped the machine to my customers. They disconnected all the wiring from two ABB drives (ACS600), but they did not send up any manuals or wiring schematics. I have searched the internet for a manual but could not find anything. I did however find a manual for and ACS800 drive. All the terminals seem to be the same. I am not on site, and I am not sure of the exact model. Does anyone know if the wiring is the same for the ACS800 and the 600. Better yet, does anyone know where I can find a manual for the 600.

Thanks

Derek

I MIGHT have something back at the office. I could check on Monday. But I suspect DickDV will see this before then and have it answered.

Keith

Control connections:

acs600UI.jpg

controlled, send me an email and I will attach the ACS600 Firmware Manual to it. My address is rbdv01 and then the "and" symbol and then gmail and then a dot and then "com".

I am sure you will find the ACS600 to be a most capable drive after it is set up properly.

DickDV said:
I am sure you will find the ACS600 to be a most capable drive after it is set up properly.

The ACS 600 was a great drive but it is starting to get a little long in the tooth. I know that you can't buy new ones anymore, can you still buy replacement parts? It was about 4 years ago at my previous employer that we started replacing our 600's with 800's as they failed.

Another $.02