ABB Drives Communication

scantech

I have an ABB ACS580 drive with an FEIP-21 communications module. It is currently configured with an IP address and I have verified communications with the Rockwell L18 controller with the proper EDS file.

Where I am falling short is the controls memory map. The drive manual is not extremely helpful unfortunately. There are a few examples given for various communication protocols, but unless I have totally missed something, there is not one defined table of data in/data out that I can reference to control the drive.

Thanks

~S~

Similar Topics

hello to everyone, please guide me how to communicate ABB ACS800 drives and siemens s7-400 drives via profibus , actually i m familiar about...
Replies
Views
I've used a couple of different communication protocols with ABB VFD's. Specifically DeviceNet and ModbusRTU on the ACS550 and ACS350. I've been...
Replies
Views
I am using a Red Lion DA30D Gateway to control 12 ABB drives via RS485 from a M580 PLC. I send -20000 to 20000 as the speed Setpoint to each...
Replies
Views
Guys, does anybody know the difference between various control panels for ABB drives? I couldn't find any explanation on ABB site apart from that...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, how to fix problem on my abb drives with a fault 101 on panel?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom