ABB drives control panels (A,B,C,D) difference? Panel response lagging..

Jim_cz

Guys, does anybody know the difference between various control panels for ABB drives? I couldn't find any explanation on ABB site apart from that info that they can be used with the same drives (at least A and C)

I have a control panel that is very "slow", the response when you press a button is lagging. I'm wondering if there is something wrong only with the panel or the drive itself?

The control panels only work on drives they were designed to work with. Usually only means a drive can use only one model of control panel, except in the case when there is a "basic" and "advanced" version. Your issue could be in either the drive or the control panel. Only way to find out is to get another control panel. What drive and what control panel are you using?