abt nonvolatile memory of plc

parag uike

good evening sir, myself parag uike from india. working on the A.B. projects.in which i am working over A.B. PLC i.e. 1794-l34 flex logix. in which twice time happened that when suddenly power goes away then there is no program remains inside of plc. so i want to store program into the nonvolatile memory. but i am scared that while storing program into nonvolatile memory it should not switch of the process like the it should not switch off outputs like the program mode.plz help me out what to do.
ur answer will be appreciated.
thanks in a advance.
best regards,
parag uike

Saving the program to eeprom will not affect the operation of the controller.
The controller won't miss a beat, no worries.

I am not really sure what you are talking about:
as far as I know 1794-L34 FlexLogix does not have nonvolatile memory, just no such option.
All other Logix platform controllers require PLC to be in program mode to do save.