Active X not working after compile of ME Project V10 in V11

Rob84

Hey All,

Sorry I am trying to do a modification of alarms in a machine we have from a vendor. The Machine is running in runtime version 10.0.0 and we have Factory Talk View Studieo V11. We dont have the orginal files so I convert the MER file on the panel to a project and modify and save as version 10.0.0. I then load it to the panel and alls correct bar ... the activex for the external vision app is not working. I can only presume that version 11 is using different controls. Is this the case ? and if so how can I resolve the issue on the panel on my machine ?. Is there a patch for this when compiling in V11 for V10 ?
Any advice would be great as this is a new job and I am new to allen bradley . Thanks all in advance .
A very grateful engineer .