Add-ON RSlogix5000 V16

MGuenette

Hi,

It's my first time using RsLogix5000 V16. I'm wondering if it's possible to have a rsview studio application commnunicating with Add-On Instructions. I have local tags in my Add-On instruction and i would like to use it with rsview.

is it possible?

Thanks
Martin.

Only the 'visible' tags can be seen. If you can browse to it in 'Controller Tags' (or 'Task Tags') then RSView can access it. If you can't browse to it, no.

Local tags are pretty much completely hidden from all access.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Can anyone please tell me how to remove an Add-On Instruction from RSLogix5000 V16? I'm cracking up here!!!!
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Has anyone experienced errors while attempting to delete an Add on instruction in RSLogix 5000 V16.00? I have removed all logic...
Replies
Views
The help file for RSLogix 5000 v16 mentions several instructions that cannot be used within a custom Add-On:JSR Jump to Subroutine...
Replies
Views
messing around with the Add-Ons, already have some issues with the new Start Page, and came across first issue. I have created an Add-On and...
Replies
Views
In RSLogix5000 I am attempting to create an add-on instruction called "SWAP" which simply swaps the values of two integer tags. Here is what the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom