Adding node addressing

ROBOMOTO

We are adding two Motoman robots to a weld cell and I'm unsure how to get the omron PLC to configure the addressing?

I’m using device net and I was able to see the new nodes but as far as assigning the addressing to use I’m lost. If this still is to vague please let me know what info you might need.

You are still way to vague. You need to state what robot you are using? Xrc,NC, etc. What PLC? What software? Where do you see the "new nodes"? What board number are you using in the robot? How are you interfacing with the devicenet?

I’m using device net and I was able to see the new nodes
How can you see them? What tool are you using?
but as far as assigning the addressing to use I’m lost. If this still is to vague please let me know what info you might need.
Is less like a crystal ball, but still vague..
1. Do you have the EDS files for the robot cells?
2. Have you given them node address's?
3. Do you have the Omron Devicenet Master Manuals?
4. Do you have CX-Integrator?

You are still way to vague. You need to state what robot you are using? Xrc,NC, etc. What PLC? What software? Where do you see the "new nodes"? What board number are you using in the robot? How are you interfacing with the devicenet?
We are adding two Motoman robots to a weld cell and I'm unsure how to get the omron PLC to configure the addressing?
Omron PLC Jeff...

I am an AB guy so the configuration changed by platform. Still close but a little different.

the robots are XRC and the PLC is CS1G and the software is CX-programmer. thanks for the help guys this is my first time with Omron if you can't tell so bare with me please

A little bit more information, but if you could answer these questions please..

1. How can you see the nodes? What tool are you using? CX-Programmer does not allow browsing of a devicenet network (that I know of anyway)
2. Do you have the EDS files for the XRC robot nodes?
3. Have you given them node address's?
4. Do you have the Omron Devicenet Master Manuals?
5. Do you have CX-Integrator?

Without answers, we are in a creek with no paddle....📓