Addressing a Mulitstate indicator in a PV+

tlandon

Hi,
I do not have access to rsview studio machine edition, and I have a customer trying to program a multistate indicator in a PV+ 1000 and a contrologix PLC. what is the best way to address and easiest route for him to program a Multistate indicator in a PV+? Thanks in advance!

You can create a multistate indicator from the menu Objects/Indicators/Multistate.Then its as simple as creating the states, the properties for each state, assigning a numerical value to each state, then configuring a source tag or expression whose value will be applied to the state of the indicator. Advise your customer that searching the help file in RSView studio ME will give a useful and simple explanation of how to program this. RSView ME also comes with sample projects that show examples of multistate indicators.

$