advanced evaluation of S7 reference data

sps-concept

hello,

which wishes you have for advanced evaluation of S7 reference data? I program a tool which can find with the following things:

• multiple writing access
  • no writing access, but reading access
  • incomplete access
  • no reading access, but writing access
For all operands it's possible to edit a filter. So you can set operands from HMI as input -> then you don't get the message "no writing access, but reading access". Also you can set operands to HMI as output -> then you don't get the message "no reading access, but writing access".

sorry, the pictires are only in german.

evaluation
s7_ref.jpg

filter
s7_ref2.jpg

Hi André.

I would like to have this:

Reference of all accesses where addresses overlap only. i.e. M1.1 and MW0, DB1.DBX2.0 and DB1.DBD0 etc.
(this is split in Siemens own cross-reference).

And, listing of all accesses to the address registers.

And, listing of use of ANY pointers.

S7-ref

Hello JesperMP,

Reference of all accesses where addresses overlap only. i.e. M1.1 and MW0, DB1.DBX2.0 and DB1.DBD0 etc.
(this is split in Siemens own cross-reference).

At the moment i work on a new module in the tool with the function you wish.

And, listing of all accesses to the address registers.

And, listing of use of ANY pointers.

This is not possible with the current software architecture. Maybe evaluating source files.